-
December 19th, 2001, 08:52 PM
#11
Inactive Member
So where exactly are you guys ordering your Carsound cats from?
------------------
'99 GSR, JRSC 6 psi., JR HO fuel pump, JR BTC, Cartech FMU, B&M Fuel Riser, RPS Turbo Clutch, 11 lb. lightened GSR flywheel, DC ceramic 4-2-1, Greddy cat-back, DC tower braces front and rear, Skunkworks 22mm rear swaybar, Koni 2-way adjustables, RS*R race springs, (and Octane Booster @ $11 a bottle...aaargh!)
-
December 20th, 2001, 04:01 AM
#12
Inactive Member
I also have a Random Tech cat. I noticed an incredible difference in power... but I also put on a DC 4-2-1, and Thermal, all at the same time on my little beater.
I do have a complaint about the cat tho. After about 2 weeks the heat shield on it got loose and started rattling like crazy, so I had to rip the thing off. Other than that a good piece.
Austin
------------------
96gsr 4door w/ a big hole where the motor is supposed to be!
Current daily driver = 88 civic LX hybrid JDM B16A5 - 1/4...14.6 @ 94
-
December 20th, 2001, 04:10 AM
#13
Inactive Member
wow, the heatshield also got loosen on my Carsound cat. We welded it. But for 150 USD it is not that bad.
------------------
Car is under work for some bolt on?s 
http://www.geocities.com/superchargedtyper
http://community.webshots.com/user/austriantyper check out my ride!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks